Course Code 300:
Technical Training on Solar Water Pumping Systems
|5 Days||US$ 250|
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Some knowledge of safe work practices.
- Knowledge of Math for solving standard problems.
- Reading for comprehending technical subject matter.
- Can read, write and understand English.
- Knowledge and skills in electricity, electrical terms, and common formulas.
- Working knowledge of tools and meters used in installation, and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Working knowledge of water pumps.
- Ability to work with a computer.
- Basic customer service education and service practices.